Saturday, September 6, 2008

More than you know

I just noticed that someone voted in my pole, to the left, and said I am nicer than I know.
That's comforting.

So, despite the fact that the very people I DON'T want, nor ever wished to see this might, I need to get it out there.
Hopefully, they won't be able to pick it out.

I tend to "like" someone.. rather fast.
Despite my persistence, it never fails that if someone is BOTH intellectually and physically attractive, I tend to have thing for them.

There are a few people I have not gotten off my mind.

It is unfortunate.

I am living a soap opera life.
No matter how much I believe it, the rest, or at least 95% of the guys/boys/men I know believe in one word.

Sex.

I am the one who has always wanted Love.

Love love love.

no matter what the physical appearance is.
Looks change.
but a personality can be a very solid, unchanging thing.
Case closed. end of story.

i am not beautiful... externally.
but I have "a heart of gold".
I have everything in a woman you could ever want, or could need.....
and yet I am always overlooked.
What happened to the honesty in this world?

Guy #1: I wish that your independance would go away for 2 seconds so that I could, finally, build up the courage to approach you. Just a smile gets me all lightheaded.

Guy #2: I've known you a VERY short time. But there's something about you. Something my heat yearns to explore.

Guy #3: I think you are too involved with someone else. I think there is something special about you, and somehow, I can't help but want to just see your face again. I don't know when that will be, but I can't tell you how much I wish those words..... were for me.


is it wrong to like more than 1 person? no. everyone does at some point.

I just want someone to love.

I was bruised by an abusive past relationship.
That doesn't mean I'm damaged goods.
I'm no more loving than I was then.

I'm afraid to care.
always the hurt.
will someone please prove to me that love is not lost?
join me by my side.
give me the chance that I should not be denied.

"People should not make decisions over [fear] or prejudice or stupidity, but on the real issues. The things that count."
-Chris Matthews [on an UNrelated matter]

No comments: