Thursday, September 11, 2008

Follow Your Heart

My heart is beating halfheartedly, no pun intended.
I need someone to complete me.

Two and a half years..... is a long time to go without a longer than 5 second hug.
a looong time.

I have a passion in me that aches to release itself.
I'm such a loving person.

I can't wait to meet Sebastian one day.
soon.
and Thue.
and all the people in my life that I have caring feelings for, with returned ones, that have yearned to somehow meet me too. Sebastian will come in a bananaplane from Chile, and Thue gets to come to America from Greenland to study abroad.
and near me too!

Sebastian and I have talked for years now.
almost 3.
its like how my parents were.
they spoke through written letters for 6 WHOPPING YEARS before even meeting. and then marrying only after meeting once.
its amazing to me.
what a love story.

but still...
i want love.
I know there are few that read this, but still...
all you hear me say is i want love, blah blah blah

but you know... or kind of know me.
I'm not skinny or beautiful.
im slightly above average round with a kind of pretty rep.

but we know i think worse. :/
but still.
that gives no one the right to judge me for anything more than what I am anyway.
right?

someone comment me for once and tell me they agree.
or not.
something?
please?

i feel so lonely sometimes.
its too bad the people whom live near me don't know how much I truly care for them.
have feelings for them.
mostly, its people who could never like me, butttt still :P
maybe one day.
dreams can happen.

and in my dreams, they do.
lets pull that to reality, ay?

No comments: