Friday, August 1, 2008

CherryBlossom Shimmers

Random title, right?
right.

anyway, I am now a proud owner of an acoustic guitar.
It was being sold for $165, but the guy gave it to me for $100, which was great.
I'm not too worried about how great it is..... I mean, I am, but you know.
It's only my first guitar.
and if I ever decide to get a better quality one, I will.
I've been practicing everyday at least twice, pulling it out of the case and just playing around with the chords I already learned.
I'm also taking online lessons...
and I tuned it by myself today!! yay!
it was great :D
thanks to band, I can tune by ear, but I will probably invest in a tuner anyway.... no big.

and that is all.
I'm not looking to be the next great guitarist.
I just want to be able to play some chords and sing a song, you know?

the simpliest things can have the sweetest rewards ^_^

No comments: