is already boring me.
i'm fighting through the sweat and aches to help my body and to strengthen myself.
but...
I already feel as left out as ever... and nothing's really happened.
what's wrong with me feeling this shitty?
why am I feeling this way?
I'm already regretting coming back.
I'm regretting everything.
And this is not how this summer is going to end.
Yeah, I hate how i go to bed with a bad/hurting shoulder...
i hate how my legs refuse to heal for me, despite the fact that I've done WAY worse work than what I put forth all year here.
i hate being so nervous to be with everyone... my so called family.
i miss the days where i knew everyone, could laugh, be myself.
I'm not myself around these people.
and i let everything seem so much worse than it all really is.
it sucks.
I hate who i am when I'm here...
and if this continues, this will be my last year.
after 7 straight years of marching...
im ready to take my life back.
im ready to try new things.
im ready to have that extra 2 hours for homework.
im ready to have a real, full summer.
im ready to move on.
im ready to go home.
and everyone... even myself... was right...
it only took one glance.
Keep the Sun
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment