Wednesday, June 24, 2009


I have finally found a passion that I can see myself excelling in exponentially.
Sign Language.
So rare, so beautiful, so...
free.
I love it, and am going to plunge full speed ahead to become a certified interpreter.
EXCITEMENT!

Now, the theme that fits this blog:
falling.
I feel as if I'm falling into a territory I should have never plunged into in the first place.
Once so unthought of, I never thought twice about a friend of friends.
Always in agreement that nothing would ever develop.
nothing will ever change.

and yet, there it is, singing within my heart.
a whisper of a song singing deep within my soul.
a prayer of sorts wishing to come true.
a wanting, longing, burning feeling that never was welcome in the first place.

What trouble can I be in now?

No comments: