Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Flexibility Vs. Expandibility: Which would you rather have?


It took me a little while to come up with an accurate answer to this.

Flexibility allows you to mold yourself with previously set events and experiences.
I'd rather use expandability so that I could mold myself with everything, not just a few things.
(if that makes sense whatsoever)

I guess the idea of what I wanted to say sounded better than my words. hopefully you're smart enough to get that.



Today, I was in painting class, and nothing out of the ordinary happened. We showed off our master studies, everyone told me they loved mine. I loved everyone else's. But that's not the point of this story. We were all in the hallway, listening to critiques and answering questions, and about 95% of the time, I was in another world... only for one reason.

A friend's arm was resting on mine.........
I don't think I've been so live-wired. I hated standing there awkwardly in everyone's way, but I loved that feeling creeping in my stomach.
That's all it takes.... a touch.
I wish I had the guts to tell him that I have a thing for him.... but idk if that will ever happen.

I fear rejection......
but I fear never knowing either.
I have a decision to make...
perhaps, just maybe... someone is looking at me and sees more than a friend.

No comments: