Thursday, January 22, 2009

sadness

::Update::
Kathleen hurt her back and can't really move without pain, so she's in bed.
for a few days.
at least until friday the 23rd.


News flash:
i think some of my so-called friends are not friends..... not the people I hang out with now....
people I've met...
I try talking to them and just try showing support or whatever I can, and I don't get a hello back, a hey how's it goin'... nothing.
it makes me feel sad.
and in case you don't know who you are, let me clear it up for you.
you all live in NJ and I try and try to shower you with support and care.... and it's geniune, and i know we all have lives..... but would it hurt to say hello once in a while?
and it's not just one group of people..... there's a few.


why do all the theives and cheats and liars get away with things, and the good, honest people get screwed?
someone find that answer and get back to me.

No comments: