Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight and some updates

first off, Terry and I went to see the movie Twilight tonight.
it was amazing.
can't wait to see it again :P

just a sidenote, more for myself than anything.... but the downtown mall tonight gave me a weird feeling... when we walked out of the theater, it gave me such a feeling of..... mystery. Like there was something to discover in there or something. I don't even know. I just wish I had my camera to capture it all.

updates:
I am no longer going to major in astro-physics
or biotechnology.
I'm getting a liberal arts degree and becoming a writer.
4 books are already in process.
and children's books are in the thought process.
written and illustrating will be done by me.
oh yeah.

still single.
3 years on my birthday.
in march.
hmmmmmmmmmm.
I don't like it. I'm still dwelling in that which can no longer hurt me.
and it yet, it still is managing to hurt me.
no matter how easy I talk about it to anyone... I can hide it well from others
but it hurts a lot yet.


my friend made me a short minute long tune for me to write music to.
I LOVED the mix he made. It's amazing, and I can't wait to really make this into a real song.
i keep talking about writing songs, and nothing gets done.
its not that I've lied...
I just either get stuck writing a tune, forget the tune I thought of elsewhere, or have trouble writing lyrics.
but this new beat has given me a new kick.
im ready to make things come to life.

No comments: